Thursday, January 20, 2005

evil!

last night some young punk parked his car at the side-lane next to my house and started blasting music from his car radio into the starlit sky. at midnight. first it was a malay P. Ramlee-esque tune, and then some hip-hop by Nelly.

i wasn't asleep yet, but i was trying to read something and all that Nelly was beginning to bother me after a while. even my radio couldn't drown it out. not unless i upped the volume till my room turned into a disco.

so i whipped out my halogen torchlight (which beams penetrated even thick fog in winter back in University days), walked down to the 2nd floor leaving the lights off, opened the window that overlooked the side-lane, and blasted a beam of light down onto the windscreen of the offending car. you should have seen the guy's face as he peered up into the black void into the glare of the halogen torch. i think he got the message - he turned off his radio.

the next time he decides to blast music down my tranquil side-lane at unearthly hours, i shall cover my face with my green avocado face-mask, dress in black, walk out to the side of his car, and shine my halogen torch on my face. (and maybe take a photo of his expression and paste it up onto the net for all to see!) *evil laugh*

No comments: