Thursday, October 20, 2005

halloween comes early

this is killing me... flipping thru my bound hardcopy adapting portions of the thesis into a prospective journal article is well and good, save for the fact that i'm holding my breath turning every page hoping not to spot any errors i may have missed while proofreading..... it's killing me!! yaagh!! there are a hundred and twenty pages to endure! spare me!

(now i remember why, after exams, i avoid all complaints of how horrible or pleasurable a paper was, make a bee-line for the car and head straight home where nobody knows or cares what Prisoner's Dilemmas or Porter's Diamonds are)

i think i need a lobotomy before i proceed any further; a temporary removal of whatever part of one's brain it is that deals with post-submission apprehension..


yaagh!!

No comments: