Friday, December 30, 2005

and voila, the hand-made guestbook! :)

just finished making my wedding guestbook! it took quite a bit of glue and some pressure screwing the fasteners tight, but it's done! here's a photo of it (sorry it's not a very detailed pic) entire thing made from scratch (ok, i bought the paper and ribbon, lah. not patient enough to make my own paper..) the pages inside are A4 sheets bound to the covers with metal fasteners. the covers are made of 2 layers of A4-sized hardboard cut out from a giant piece. a small window is cut in the middle right section of the top piece of board to reveal our names printed in silver. the gold ribbon ties the book close for storage.



that was fun! anyone interested in having guestbooks made? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats very simple, yet neat, nice and elegant.

Can I pre-order?

She's Jess said...

Gosh.. nice..

xch3qr said...

Thanks! :)

Btw if you'd like me to make you a guestbook (subject to my availability!), you can drop me a note at exchequer (at) gmail (dot)com ...