Tuesday, January 17, 2006

what keeps you sane?

what keeps me sane?

- instant messaging programs - ten years ago i downloaded the first version of ICQ which changed human communications forever (as far as i was concerned anyway).

- mamak or coffee with friends! - requires no explanation.

- music - listening to it, producing it (an exception would be violin music, in that, right now i still prefer listening to it played by someone else..).

- Calvin & Hobbes comics - the best thing to read in bed. lets you think happy thoughts in your sleep :-D

- Appendices to The Lord of the Rings - next best thing to fall asleep reading. (Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that the Appendices are boring. Really.)

- Making things - in school i hardly ever bought a wallet or a pencil case cos i made them all. haven't had time to do much these days but i should get that bag of sewing things out of the cupboard and make something!

what keeps you sane?

2 comments:

Reta said...

Sprite

Gfs

My dog

=)

Kamigoroshi said...

My knife.

My girl.

My blog

My compulsive need to fix other things.