Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sneak Preview of Broken Bridges!



This was taken by Nazrul who attended our press conference last Tuesday. Enjoy! Also check out the post by Jasiminne (who also attended the PC) who also has some nice photos of the actors on stage..

We also appeared in the Weekend Mail on Sunday July 30th.. if you have a copy I can take/borrow (to photocopy lah)... I owe you teh tarik! Or perhaps Ipoh white coffee!

And if you're a reader of periodicals, check out the August issue of Her World where some of the ladies of the cast gave their few sen worth of what Malaysian women want.. (In other news, the FCUK top I wore in that shoot has finally entered the sale racks :-)) Anyway, don't bother trying to figure out which is me. I looked so different it took me quite a few seconds to find myself in that photo..

2 comments:

Jo said...

You always look strange in makeup. Or photos. Or both.

You look much better in person. Time to chuck out your stocks of Mac.

xch3qr said...

Hahaha.. :P

I DO know, though, that I look *especially* strange with my hair swept back in a bun and lined eyes and bright lipstick, AND in an oversized samfoo..