Friday, July 21, 2006

Of Recordings and Resurfacings

We will be recording the songs from Broken Bridges for a double-disc CD to be on sale during the run of the musical (Aug 19 - Sept 3). While the Ipoh 'field trip' to check out the places and types of food we've been singing and talking about has been cancelled (for this), it looks like we're still having a feast anyway - we'll be having a potluck of sorts for breakfast, elevenses, lunch and tea of healthy food (i.e. no chocolates, curry, chilli, PINEAPPLE LUMPS and anything else that may result in a cacophony of croaking). Will probably bring some Raisin au Fromage if I have the time to go grocery-shopping today. (Cheese isn't banned, right? :P)

Oh yes... TICKETS ARE ON SALE already for the musical... more info coming up on that!

In other news, the maid has rearranged the study room during our 2-week absence (with the best of intentions, of course; nobody can face the sight of a hurricane aftermath and not do anything about it), and I can't find a lot of things now (I have a photographic memory of where I put things and it's horrible when I can't find something I knew I placed *right there* a few days ago). On the bright side, things I've not seen for a long time have resurfaced.. like this photo of me and Form 3 classmates on an afternoon of gallavanting in the Lake Gardens (though I can't remember the reason we were there!) (Guess which is me.) I know at least three in the photo are married, at least one is in Singapore.. Wonder where everyone else is!


No comments: