Tuesday, July 18, 2006

She Speaks!!

Gaa.

Me guilty of not updating blog.

For ages.

So here be a quick 10-second summary of what's been going on in my life.

New job.

Sold old car to get this one. (And of course I'm replacing the front and back logos with Peugeot lions!)

Got involved in this musical.

In June, went here to attend sis' graduation. Traipsed around Palo Alto and San Francisco for a week unwittingly getting a tan and hoping I still remembered my lines for the musical when I got back.

Got back and had to start packing my room in the office cos the department was moving to a new block.

In July, went to New Zealand for this conference. Toured the South Island before that. Saw lots of sheep. Plenty of adventure. Car veered off icy road and got stuck in snowbank, had to hitch a ride to small town 40 km away to get a truck to tow car out.

Got back home with lots of Pascall's Pineapple Lumps to appease all the people I may have inadvertently irritated in some way or another by my being MIA for 2 weeks. Check out the TV ad in New Zealand for Pineapple Lumps.

Found out we still hadn't moved to the new building yet. Not till next week.

And all my worldly possessions in the office have already been neatly packed into 4 boxes.

Re-opened boxes.

Couldn't find coffee mug so using papercups for this week.

No comments: