Tuesday, July 07, 2009

my gila july

Short+Sweet Malaysia 2009 - July 29-Aug 1

the rehearsals for Nunuk Ragang in Short + Sweet Malaysia 2009 Dance & Theatre Festival started last week. missed the first one, managed to catch up during the second one, and may have forgotten it all for tonight's third one ;-D *slap*slap*

on the dance (from the S+S website):
Nunuk Ragang
Choreographer & Dancer 1: BB Ostella Adam
Dancer 2: Doralisa Lee
Dancer 3: Joanna Tan
Dancer 4: Grace Quah
Dancer 5: Callista Chuah
Dancer 6: Chan Wen Li
Dancer 7: Melissa Wong
Dancer 8: Eric Lim Jian Hong
Dancer 9: Gayathri Paary
Dancer 10: Yharsmeen Naharuddin
Synopsis: Based on a Sabahan legend that tells why the Dusun/Kadazan tribe left their original homeland of the same name to spread across the rest of Sabah.


if i remember to bring my camera tonight i'll post up some rehearsal shots onto the S+S blog...

and i'm gonna get one of 'em S+S mugs when I hit KLPAC this weekend...

Rehearsals leading up to BBGS @ Pavilion on August 4th

in other news, the BBGS@Pavilion event happens on August 4th (for more info, click on the link and go to 'Project Revive') and the next choir rehearsal will be this Sunday.. look forward to meeting the choir members who didn't manage to attend 2 weeks ago. which reminds me.. I'm supposed to be accompanying them on the new song and I haven't tried that out on the piano!

July Graduation

My first batch of students whom I've seen since their first year... landmark event, this one...

No comments: