Friday, June 25, 2004

lazing

i know i should be getting around to doing a bit of the work i brought home, since my schedule is gonna be on the hectic side again tomorrow.

also since tonight's rehearsal and the gastronomic odyssey thereafter ended early.

and since i've brought all the reference material home with me.

but i know after logging off i'll be picking up the Far Side comic book from the floor (where it dropped from my bed after i fell asleep with my face in it last night) and go through it from cover to cover laughing at the cow jokes all over again. or maybe a refresher of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (my favourite volume of the five). if i'm feeling mad enough i might head downstairs and see whether kill bill vol 2 has the same samurai-sword-wielding artery-busting corpuscle-spurting scenes as the first. while i'm downstairs i might be in the mood for (more) food too! i believe the supply of instant korean udon noodles has recently been replenished. and i remember someone left me an extra dumpling after last night's committee meeting..

nah. gary larson's cow comics will do.

No comments: